Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Getting In The Zone

I have not been in the spanking scene very long, just this year.
    Perhaps it is the perfectionist in me, but for every session I have had, I prepare with absolute precision and make sure I have some time beforehand to completely focus on what the session is about. I like to know what to wear, how I am going to be, if there is anything to be expected (excuses, homework, particular positions/scenarios). I also like to spend some time thinking about the spanker and what he will do or say.
    I find this all very good in building up the anticipation before a session.
    I am sure I am not alone, does anyone else do the same?
    Jodie
    xxx

Default Re: Getting In The Zone

I am the same, and suspect most others are, too. A meticulous attention to detail beforehand makes for a much better session. They tend to "flow" better, instead of producing those "stuttering and stammering" pregnant pause type moments, when you can almost hear brains being wracked by a participant trying to think of something to say. Also, i find it helps me focus on any age regression i go through during session.

Ted

Smile Re: Getting In The Zone

Yes JodieLee, that’s definitely me. One of things I most enjoy is writing the scenario for the next session I’m involved in. I like to put in lots of background to my scenarios and preferably some humour too, as well as details such as what the characters must wear. Since I’m a switch, there has to be a good reason why the characters have to swap roles, which can be tricky, especially since I don’t really like scenarios in which the spankee blackmails the spanker. I also think about what I want to say at different points in the scenario, even to the extent of writing it down and practicing it!

The combination of a good scenario and creative and imaginative players who’ve thought about it in advance is hard to beat!

Talking Re: Getting In The Zone

i do like to perpare for a session. What i'm dressed in and the room. As i do like the both of us to enjoy the session even when i have a spanking party.

Jodie Lee, I'm exactly the same! My outfit is always planned in advance; pleasing the Top is always important too - some like a bit of defiance and cheek, others expect 100% submission. I try to psyche myself up for the event as well and focus on the thing that I'm being punished for. Knowing that I deserve it helps the submissive mind to really kick in.

Cherry x

Quote Originally Posted by westender View Post
    Hey Covman what's happenin man. Let's get down here wit sum shit man.
    Am lookin for some Action Man.

Now there is a line and a half for a joke. I am giving it to you man.
    Yeah man, like, innit?

Quote Originally Posted by westender View Post
    Did anyone speak to you?
    Have you not got any embrodiery to do?
    You're being very mean, Sir. And no, I can't sew for toffee.

Cherry x

Quote Originally Posted by anarchistic_masochist View Post
    And no, I can't sew for toffee.

Cherry x

Sounds like a lesson needed ??

Michael xx

Quote Originally Posted by Michaeloxon View Post
    Sounds like a lesson needed ??

Michael xx
    I didn't realise you were an accomplished seamstress, Sir! Unless, of course, the tools of your "lesson" involves your hand, a paddle, a tawse and a cane (along with a lot of pain and humiliation!)

Cherry x

Quote Originally Posted by anarchistic_masochist View Post
    I didn't realise you were an accomplished seamstress, Sir! Unless, of course, the tools of your "lesson" involves your hand, a paddle, a tawse and a cane (along with a lot of pain and humiliation!)

Cherry x
    I have done some in the past, so can probably help you start.

My slipper might come in handy - what do you think ?

Michael xx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast