Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wink group for school type fun

is there anybody who would be interested in having a little group who are into school type role playing? accomodation is often a problem, i was thinking of renting a small secluded cottage in scotland, if i can find any male or females who would be interested in participating, all costs shared equally, school type c.p. fun only (not a sex or swingers party) i am straight male switch, who can be strict headmaster, head prefect, p.e. teacher, or naughty schoolboy, anyone who might be interested please let me know.

Thumbs up Re: group for school type fun

Good idea, hopefully somewhere not too far for travelling

Wink Re: group for school type fun

the most suitable venue that i know of is in Perthshire, but if anyone knows of any other suitable premises in other areas please let me know

covspank THE DEMON HEADMASTER will be at a venue just south of Edinburgh, for a week-end trip to Scotland in the middle of May, for anyone who is interested in joining a group for school type role play which will be on the Saturday lunch time, other slots maybe still available for those who prefer 121, but places are limited, so if you wish to be included you should contact TDH by PM before you are too late. this is a great opportunity in an ideal location.

Default Re: group for school type fun

Hi there
    Im interested in being spanked or belted and would like to join any future group you hold. Also interested in 1 to 1
    Drum

watch this space for confirmation of the date of the next one

This "old lag" intends to be present Sir, at Saturday group also 121, on the Friday, if that is possible?

Talking Re: group for school type fun

It won,t be that long until the school holidays are over, and things get back to normal.

I appreciate that this message was first posted in 2009 but I am a new member who would certainly love to be part of such a group. If there is such a group could someone please let me know

Don't know of such a group but would be willing to come along with my Headmaster kit

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast