Cool take it like a man

well why should u just have to take a spanking like man. I like to be treated like a little boi. Ok sometimes i do take it like a man. Any thourghts guys.

Red face Re: take it like a man

Quote Originally Posted by borocub View Post
    well why should u just have to take a spanking like man. I like to be treated like a little boi. Ok sometimes i do take it like a man. Any thourghts guys.
    I agree with you,I enjoy spanking someone otk without the need to be called sir.I want the person to be the boy that he once was.I prefer to be an uncle and I always start off with the partner being fully clothed in whatever is there preferred wear.I then spank pn the trousers or whatever,then on the undiies and finally bare.I,m not a sadist so respect the person I,m spanking.I can still guarantee a crimson bottom,but done in a friendly strict way. The scenario is to be enjoyed by both parties.From dave43