Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    France (Limoges) and Yorkshire regret cannot accom

Default Spankers Dress code

I wondered if there was any particular 'dress code' spamkees would like their Top/Master/Dom to wear while you are being spanked or otherwise dealt with?
    K

Default Re: Spankers Dress code

I don't think it matters too much, as long as the Dom looks as if he in charge. Suits and uniforms work well. Personally, I like him to be well groomed and well spoken.

Herts/Can't accomodate as no sound proofing

Doesn't it depend on who's benefit the session is for.
    If I'm being spanked by a male then as long as I'm naked and he's not he can wear what he likes. If I'm being spanked by a female then I like her to wear as little as possible, preferably just a dressing gown that isn't buttoned up, so that glimpses of what I shouldn't see are visible, and bare thighs to lie over.
    If I'm spanking then I'll dress as I please, thank you very much. The sub will wear as much or as little (or nothing) as I ORDER.
    With respect

Useful

Hidden Content

I love being spanked in FARAH trousers! I used to wear them and a lot of the teachers/ my dad used to wear them too ... V horny!! Or also like suity stuff now. Any similar lads out there??

I love being thrashed across my slacks or work/suit trousrs! Used to get it across Farahs and still like them as they hug the arse and produce a good sting, plus give you a nice big bulge in the trouser/cock dept!? Any more suity guys out there - esp West London/ Twick area? Cheers lads!!!

i usually ask the guy what he would like him dressed in. My self i do like wearing tight white briefs it's the boi thing.

i sualy wear tight white cotten shorts wet sometimes

I love office or schoolplay, so if the spanker is a guy I prefer him to be wearing a suit, or at least a shirt, tie and jeans.
    If it is a female spanker, then a long tight pencil skirt

As a spankee, I would wear what the spanker wanted me to wear, usually underpants to start with and then naked, as the spanker would be the one in charge then he or she should wear whatever they want to wear, if they want a sexual service as part of the spanking, maybe also naked to something which would come off easily.

Quote Originally Posted by kraker View Post
    I wondered if there was any particular 'dress code' spamkees would like their Top/Master/Dom to wear while you are being spanked or otherwise dealt with?
    K
    I don't insist on a full suit and tie, but some effort at smartness should be made. I don't go in for the builder-look I'm afraid. I prefer to be taken over the knee of a man who is wearing trousers rather than jeans.

As someone else said, as a spankee I'd wear whatever the other person wanted. I do prefer a long, thumpingly hard spanking over the seat of my undies though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast