Talking spank the naughty princess in central london or elsewhere.

Hello Masters, Doms and Daddys,

I am Sammy, a natural spankee/submissive available for a full range of services including, full cp with all implements, nudity, GFE, submission, bondage and discipline, O and A levels, CIM and over night stays.

I am told I have warmth and charm and can be excellent company. I will gladly accompany you for drinks or to functions and then later we can play out your fantasies and relax.

I am also a switch/mistress and I love to be served and to discipline naughty wayward boys or gentleman.

Or I can simply join you for an hour or so for straight fun if that’s all that is required.

Treat me like a princess or use me like a slut, either way you will get the same first class service.

I am available for discreet sessions of strict punishment and submission at my luxury, fully-equipped venues in central London. WEST END NOW AVAILABLE!

Call me on 07517 214 476 (WITHELD CALLS ARE NOT ANSWERED)

email subprincess36@hotmail.com to discuss.

I have 3 lovely pics on this site.....

Last edited by subprincesssammy; 17-11-2009 at 02:20 PM. Reason: forgotten details