Default Chinese wife and husband seeks...

Hi, we are a white male, chinese female married couple... and although we have advertised on here before, we didnt find anyone who would enjoy administrating a sensual spanking, followed by some sexual interaction for her... while hubby watches the scene.
    We idealy want to find a mature man (or woman), over the age of 50. So come on guys (and gals)... drop us a line.

Gloucestershire/Can accommodate Sometimes

Default Re: Chinese wife and husband seeks...

Sadly, I am too far away but it appears to me as if you both need a good spanking!

I guess there are lots who are a bit nervous about an observing husband - is that just so that you feel safer/

Wink Re: Chinese wife and husband seeks...

hello I enjoy spanking women especially with a sensual aspect involved. i have not punished in front of another man before but the prospect is interesting..please contact if you are interested...Stephen

hi if you can to london city centre night of 1st dec
    i can accom for your fantasy at a whitechapel hotel
    i am 45 6 feet tall well built with thick dark hair
    bruce

hi couple .I am more than willing to be an active part of your fantasy its a real shame hubby doesn't want to join in a three way sensual and arousing spanking session butt I promise he will not be disappointed with my skills .As a switch male I truly know how far a good sensual spanking should go without causing emotional harm to you both in my book it will be a over drinks discussions and totally open with your man as the boss if needed .for more info see profile and contact me soon !!

Hi,

I live not too far from St Albans. I meet all your requirements - please email me at halfdozen_uk@yahoo.co.uk if you wish to discuss further.

Sincerely,

John

Herts/Can't accomodate as no sound proofing

I responded back in April but didn't even get the courtesy of a polite "no thank you".
    Why should I think this is a genuine ad this time?
    With respect

Useful

Hidden Content

Thnx for some of the replies.... but it would realy help if those that choose to reply actually left some details about themselves. I think we have been quite descriptive about ourselves and what were looking for... so come on boys and gals... do us the same favour

Hi my name is Colin Ilive in Bournemouth but would be happy to make the trip up to you and get involved with anything you like I am in my fifties so if you would like me to come just drop me a line I have been interested in the spanking for many years and have had some interesting meetings both here and in north America