Default Greater Manchester :Smooth butt needs Spanking!

I am naughty_jamie. Aged 39.Based in Stockport. Cannot accomodate but willing to travel around the Greater Manchester area to receive a traditional spanking.
    I am a naughty ,lazy, bad lad with a very smooth ,meaty backside which is much in need of regular chastisement! I would like to visit a very strict guy aged 50+ ( the older the better!) who really enjoys punishing a naughty lad.
    I will wear white socks ,very tight white shorts and gym vest. I'd love to be hauled over your knee and to have my pants roughly pulled down to receive a prolonged,humiliating,heavy handed spanking for as long as you see fit.
    Please PM me if you fancy putting me over your knee and administering a 'good hiding'

I have my own transport and could soon be face down across your knees with my buttocks bared for your pleasure........

Who will be the first to 'redden my cheeks' ????

I look forward to hearing from you.....

Default Re: Greater Manchester :Smooth butt needs Spanking!

jamie, i am just down the road from you, in ardwick, can accom, am 48 years, athletic build,zero crop,6' tall, best time for me is eves and w/e, let me know when your avail, email me cwakely1@tiscali.co.uk or call me 0161 272 7204 or text me 07756308418 carl

Hello Jamie, Still waiting to see when you may be able to visit me here south of Preston. Norman.(speakerman73)

Hi all
    I've just got back from speakerman with a very red bottom after he administered a good spanking starting with pants on then underpants and finally on the bare bottom. It was fantastic. See photos in my profile