Default Sexy horny 30 something female would like her pants pulled down....

Hi I'm currently living in Aberdeenshire and I'm looking to meet up with like-minded people in the area. I cannot accommodate but can travel within reason. Discretion is paramount and I don't appreciate being bombarded with texts. Really I'm looking for a sexy horny male to take me in hand and enjoy no strings fun. I'll show my appreciation in more ways than one - message me x x ps definitely no bi males and no prostitutes.

Last edited by Sexystarfruit; 25-08-2009 at 06:15 PM.

Default Re: Sexy horny 30 something female would like her pants pulled down....

hi, very much interested in being given the chance to spank your bare bottom while o.t.k. i,m straight male from central scotland, cheers marcus

Hi Marcus are you able to travel then? What else are you interested in getting up to? Have you been spanking long ? I've not done it with a stranger before. X

Actually Marcus, just noticed your profile, sorry but not interested in males spanking other males - sorry.

some guys spank either sex so I don't see your problem. if the guy is offering to put you over your knee and he is genuine then you don't have a problem. Unless of course like loads of other people on the net you are not genuine!

Who do you think you are ? I certainly don't have a problem whatsoever. You sir, can do as you wish and with whoever you want. I, on the otherhand, reserve the right to choose who gets the pleasure of spanking me, and I prefer 100% hetero males who like spanking women only - now is that ok with you ? No need to reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexystarfruit View Post
    Who do you think you are ? I certainly don't have a problem whatsoever. You sir, can do as you wish and with whoever you want. I, on the otherhand, reserve the right to choose who gets the pleasure of spanking me, and I prefer 100% hetero males who like spanking women only - now is that ok with you ? No need to reply.
    i can assure you that i am 100% hetro, the fact that i do spank sometimes other males, is nothing to do with my sexuality, i would prefer if possible to spank females, but there is such a lack of willing genuine females, unless you are willing to pay a lot of money for these opportunities,indeed all my contact past & present male & female, have been on a strictly non sexual contact basis.

Firstly in response to westender I'm not falling out with everyone at all just the presumptuous idiots who either can't wait for replies or the ones who think any ass will do and can't understand why some people have standards. Got lots of pm's and am currently replying to all the decent ones. Scottie you know what's really funny ? The lack of action you will get without paying. Good luck to all 3 of you judging by your attitudes on here you will need it. Ps Bill thanks for pm have replied to you - hope you enjoyed that LOL xx

I can help you out there! I have experience and would feel honoured and priviledged if you wanted me to spank you. Will travel in Aberdeen area
    Last edited by Headmaster72; 18-10-2009 at 06:29 PM.

Hi I'm John also in Aberdeenshire I am a 50 year old disciplinarian.
    I wondered if u might like to pay me a visit for an otk bare bottom spanking by hand.