Default Spanking top in edinburgh

41yo slim fit spanking top who can accom in Edinburgh city centre looking for smooth bottomed guys of any age who need a good hard hand spanking followed if required by sex while your bum is still throbbing.Discrete and safe limits respected.

Default Re: Spanking top in edinburgh

I will be in Edinburgh at the beginning of August. Perhaps we could meet up then and you can give me the spanking I desire. Sex with a throbbing bottom sounds lovely.

I sent you an e mail

Hello there, I am a smooth, fit, slim, mature man, 5'10" in need of discipline. A sound spanking really turns me on. I am in Edinburgh and can report for punishment at a time suitable for you, daytimes included. If you are interested just contact me.

hi there- I am a mature male interested in receiving a sound spanking. If interested please contact me
    Thanks