Default Spanking/Slippering required

Iam looking for a female, couple or male to give me a slippering/spanking like I got at school and home on the bare bottom. It must brusie and leave marks like it did at school.

The position can be over the knee, over the table ot the arm of the sofa.

Anything else you wish to do or me to do thats ok with me.

Would be good if you can accommodate, if not I can sometimes and have no problem going to the woods either for spanking fun, there are loads of places near me.

I live in Whitstable in Kent

Please email soon

Default Re: Spanking/Slippering required

Hi,
    It's obviously been far too long since you were punished; besides, I've been itching to try out some of my new implements...I'm near Dover and, if suitable, it may be that I will permit you to report to my study. I would prefer just a little more information about yourself - including details of exactly when you were last chastised. You may telephone if you wish but please text first. Mike: 07533588936