Talking Beating the theighs and back

There is an amazing convenience and sexual buzz from being caned on the bottom but I also like to have my back thrashed with a tawse, its a fantastic experience, also I like the difficult to bare caning to the theighs, it delicious.

Havn't had it yet but would love a good slapping across my cheeks (face) but not many people like the idea of it. Are these normal extensions of our spanking interest or am I more masochistic than the norm?

Oh yes - and I like having my (erect) cock caned or smacked (carefuly) but I suppose thats normal

J
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thumbs up Re: Beating the theighs and back

whats normal abnormal i would not endorse having your cock caned or hit with an implement bottom or thighs i will administer you a very warm welcome

Default Re: Beating the theighs and back

I think most people are different!

Ever tried having the soles of your feet strapped or lightly caned?

mmmmm all delightful sensations, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm delighted to meet anyone who enjoys it

delightful picturemmmmmmm delightful feeling, delightful doing it all

Quote Originally Posted by enjoynewexperiences View Post
    I think most people are different!

Ever tried having the soles of your feet strapped or lightly caned?
    Very nice, takes a lot of taking but is fantastic when done well every naughty boy or girl should be able to be punished on many areas of their body.

i love being beaten on smooth tanned back but not many people are into this. i am willing to have my back thrashed good and hard while i am in a low backed slip., birch or whip is ok. Any offers?

Intrakota Guest

Default Re: Beating the thighs and back

At 18 a mate and myself made a cat of nine tails from a wooden handle and 9 leather boot laces so he could use it on my bare back, after quite a bit of clothed practice we went out to his dad's barn type outbuilding and I removed my shirt, very horny it was too.
    At junior school two male teachers would slap boys and girls hard on the backs of the legs, usually 6 strokes, 3 on each upper leg while we were touching our toes, yummmmy. No wonder we have the interests we do.

Quote Originally Posted by badgirl View Post
    There is an amazing convenience and sexual buzz from being caned on the bottom but I also like to have my back thrashed with a tawse, its a fantastic experience, also I like the difficult to bare caning to the theighs, it delicious.

Havn't had it yet but would love a good slapping across my cheeks (face) but not many people like the idea of it. Are these normal extensions of our spanking interest or am I more masochistic than the norm?

Oh yes - and I like having my (erect) cock caned or smacked (carefuly) but I suppose thats normal

J
    One of the things I really like about this site, as opposed to the others on which I have a profile, is the proper place given to the back in impact play. I often feel that it's too easily overshadowed by the bum.
    There is nothing more arousing than the sight of a writhing body, as a tawse or flogger bites into a stretched back.

demonarse Guest

I love having my arse beaten to welts etc but now also into my back being whipped too along with a good leathering on the cock to make it red and swollen, have changed my contact details please use repairman83@yahoo.co.uk also now live in Bournemouth Dorset UK