Default Older Mature Male in Newcastle

Older mature male 56 seeking naughty girl for regular spanking sessions in the north east im based in newcastle upon tyne prefer you to be newcastle durham teeside areas but not essential first timers welcome discretion assured at all times

Default Re: Older Mature Male in Newcastle

I would like to wish you all the best in your search up here in the Newcastle area to find a lady who wants to be spanked.I also live up here and have been looking for years without much success.

Why not practice on my smooth white cheeks...lol

Why not try and let someone spank your bottom,I would love to be the one to do the spanking as its very hard to find those wanting to be spanked in this area.
    Tony

hi tonee re your add i have contacted youi before am always up for spanking fun but finidng it hard to find accom for it if you can accom of know of accom would love a session very much into cp from role play to straight spankings

mike