Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whimp Heads

jennysub Guest

Default Whimp Heads

I'm coming to the conclusion that all the so-called headmasters and mistresses out there offering a "damned good caning" are just whimps with a stick just waiting for a gymslip-clad skoolie to turn round, bend them over the desk and give them a good a spanking.

I could be wrong of course......

proved sorely wrong.....

Smile Re: Whimp Heads

I think the only whimp is you!!

I've offered to thrash you soundly, you sent a PM, I replied and ............. nothing further from you.

If you truly want to feel the bite of a rattan cane (as well as the lash of the tawse, slipper and paddle), then have the strength of character to follow through.

Awaiting your reply so that I can deal with your insolence properly!

jennysub Guest

Default Re: Whimp Heads

[quote=Bob Spankman;4126]I think the only whimp is you!!

I've offered to thrash you soundly, you sent a PM, I replied and ............. nothing further from you.

quote]

I think I'm well known enough and turn up at various places enough for my integrity not to be questioned. You replied to me 2 days ago. Yesterday I was either travelling most of the day, or.... to my suprise, whisked out to dinner when I arrived in london late yesterday afternoon. If you IM'd me then I stand in head-bowed shame for I neither saw it or was looking. Today, this morning, I have been attempting to force some education between the ears of this country's finest who listened in total awesome silence to my account of the manouvres of stonewall Jackson in the Shenandoah valley 1862, silence broken only by the occasional snore. I am online now because it seems I have fallen foul of that perennial pest, the lesser spotted timewaster who I was due to meet at 3pm.

You have an incoming pm.

And yes, I repeat, most heads seem to be whimps,

Goodness, I'm suprised they don't ask me for help to lift the cane for them

Jenny

(probably going to regret at my not-too-much-leisure these comments if they are read by either Sir who I am seeing on 19th or Sir who I am seeing on 22nd)

You are naughty Jenny!! Really naughty!!

jennysub Guest

Quote Originally Posted by KatieKatie View Post
    You are naughty Jenny!! Really naughty!!

Katies!!

Snot fair!

I'm not not naughty, just ...well...well....because of my enthusiasm for skool somewhat misunderstood...

but BETS you are more misunderstood than me!!

just you can't get the Sir's these days, they're all off learning crap subjects like 'istory than proper subjects like disssssipline...

wimps, all ov 'em

just can't get the Sirs and sirresses... no wonder the contry is in Sirrecession

Quote Originally Posted by jennysub View Post
    Katies!!

Snot fair!

I'm not not naughty, just ...well...well....because of my enthusiasm for skool somewhat misunderstood...

just you can't get the Sir's these days, they're all off learning crap subjects like 'istory than proper subjects like disssssipline...

wimps, all ov 'em

just can't get the Sirs and sirresses... no wonder the contry is in Sirrecession

I agree Jenny! They all useless int they!!

A lot of them are fantasists and wannabees. It still surprises me how often they will engage in correspondence, agree a scenario, etc., and then disappear when it comes to arranging a meeting.

Tsk tsk young Jenny. Clearly it has thus far been your miss-fortune to be attending the wrong Headasters. For me the problem has been the obverse i.e. that young female delinquents claiming initially to have a "high pain threshold [or should that be thrashold] and to be able to take a 'sound thrashing' all too frequently cave in once cane strokes begin too move on beyond what I would deem 'moderate'. As far as I am concerned, prior to knocking on my study door a prescription is written with and for the 'patient', after which I deliver the treatment, [nothwithstanding absolute regard for the safe word of course].
    Its OK - I enjoy dispensing chastisement at all levels but it is a rare treat to be able to 'let fly' with some serious wrist action and am blessed with only one of my regular playmates who can absorb such, albeit that she took time over several sessions to get to her true capacity.
    So attend me if you dare in my study near Cambridge or possibly also in my borrowed apartment in central London, If indeed you dare 'put your bottom where your mouth is'. Methinks the lady doth protest too much.
    Toptony but you may call me 'Sir'
    Last edited by toptony; 12-03-2009 at 05:12 PM.

jennysub Guest

Goodness, and here was me beginning to think this place was like the nudist beach at Cannes, not a top in sight

(not that a sweet and innocent thing like me would know about auch things)...

Well, my diary for march is now well and truly marked, as it would appear other parts of me will shortly be as well, but surely I will not let such a tempting invitation to slip past

Quote Originally Posted by toptony View Post
    So attend me if you dare in my study near Cambridge or possibly also in my borrowed apartment in central London, If indeed you dare 'put your bottom where your mouth is'. Methinks the lady doth protest too much.
    Toptony but you may call me 'Sir'

Quote Originally Posted by jennysub View Post
    Katies!!

Snot fair!

wimps, all ov 'em

Jenny,

As an archaeologist, I often find historians have a tenuous grip on reality!!

It's been many years since I experienced a time-waster who never turned up for an appointment but I get a few fantasists who ask loads of detailed questions about what might happen when they report to me and then disappear. No-one has ever accused me of being a wimp, though!

Good luck in your quest.

Tim

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast