Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jennysub Guest

Default Goodness Sir!! Thats SNOT FAIR SIR!!

Bratty adult schoolgirl, jenny of the can't get much lower 5th, needs putting in place again, Her gymslip lifted, her gym knickers lowered, cane, strap, tawse, paddle, slipper, all applied... 46, 5'9", size 12/14, 36D, long legs, firm butt, post-op TS woman, loves parties, groups, camera's and voyeurs

Default Re: Goodness Sir!! Thats SNOT FAIR SIR!!

hi jenny what is a recting male is it good or a new illness lol
    regards
    justforfun

jennysub Guest

I've also asked that question

I think its a correcting male that has lost the cor(e) of their argument

Quote Originally Posted by justforfun View Post
    hi jenny what is a recting male is it good or a new illness lol
    regards
    justforfun

Hi...I have some experience in providing what you require and am available this weekend....

Mike x

jennysub Guest

I am not around this weekend, in fact really snarled up now for about ten days... almost said tied up but that would probably give the wrong impression..... but will forward by pm my email

hiya tits&cock and yeah wanna clit &spanked ass now thats snot fair

jennysub Guest

If anyone can translate this message into english I would appreciate it

If it is a juvenile. purile, bigotted uneducated attempt to be insulting about the medical condition I was born with then I do not appreciate it. I did not ask to be born with gender dysphoria, when I was diagnosed I was given no alternative about how I could continue to have a normal happy life, that alternative involved 5 years of almost weekly pain, 7 surgical procedures, shattering consequences for my friends and family, the most dramatic social upheaval anyone can face, it was not a choice, not a bit of fun, not a frolic or a fetish, it was the no alternative choice to a medical condition that is now accepted to be both congenital and biological.

There are many physical disabilities and medical conditions that I do not understand, thankfully like most of us that try to make society a civillised place to live in, I can still treat the sufferer with respect and courtesy.

Quote Originally Posted by triksta View Post
    hiya tits&cock and yeah wanna clit &spanked ass now thats snot fair
    Last edited by jennysub; 19-02-2009 at 07:35 PM.

I am MOST surprised that young Jenny has time to spend here, considering the amount of homework she has to do before her next school afternoon!!

jennysub Guest

SIR!!

School does not tresume until the Middle of March Sir and as you know me as the keen, conscientious, diligent and hard working girl I am sir you should have confidence Sir all me 'omework will be done on time SIR

your obedient, polite and sweet pupil

Jenny

Quote Originally Posted by elfharry View Post
    I am MOST surprised that young Jenny has time to spend here, considering the amount of homework she has to do before her next school afternoon!!

Thumbs down Re: Goodness Sir!! Thats SNOT FAIR SIR!!

hi sub standard j sub dont tempt me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast