Leatherbelt Guest

Default Are there any female subs out there?

Hi all

Are all the subs on this site male? I'm a straight male Dom beginning to lose hope! I'm not bad looking, amusing, witty and perfectly normal! So if there are any ladies out there who would benefit from being draped across my lap please get in touch! x

Leatherbelt

Default Re: Are there any female subs out there?

Hi

I dont know about your area in particular but Ive met a few ladies off Informed Consent Now this site either gets people sayin yes its great or the reverse so ...... all I can confirm is that its worked for me OIf you already tried this oops sorry Cheers jeff

I take your point but perhaps the question should be widened: "Are there any females out there, be they sub or Domme?"

jennysub Guest

I know how you feel but its worse here in the North Est as you cant even get the male subs to come forward for a spanking,they will talk to you about meeting but then stop emailing when you get to the point of sorting out a meeting.

jennysub Guest

Goodness, it must be harder to find a sub in Newcastle than it is to find and keep a footnall manager...

oh gosh, did I really say that sorry Sir, wasn't being cheeky sir, 'onest sir,

Quote Originally Posted by tonnee View Post
    I know how you feel but its worse here in the North Est as you cant even get the male subs to come forward for a spanking,they will talk to you about meeting but then stop emailing when you get to the point of sorting out a meeting.

Iwould recognise that bottom anywhere

It would seem that Jennifer just cannot help herself with that cheeky tongue of hers

My Study Jennifer?

jennysub Guest

Oh goodness Sir, was not being cheeky Sir, not me Sir, 'onest sir....

and....

nice to see you are back, noticed you are reopening "skool" again,

Jen

Quote Originally Posted by HeadmasterBob View Post
    Iwould recognise that bottom anywhere

It would seem that Jennifer just cannot help herself with that cheeky tongue of hers

My Study Jennifer?