Thumbs up Under 40?...need a spanking?

Hello girls and boys in the Edinburgh/East of Scotland area. I have over 25 years experience of spanking naughty bottoms but after two new contacts (Kate and Mark) both failed to show I am at a loose end.

Do you have a naughty bottom in need of spanking or paddling or tawsing or caning or all of these?

I can host you at my home in West Edinburgh or visit you. No fees either way, just satisfaction for both of us......and of course a red bum for you.

Ian.

Default Re: Under 40?...need a spanking?

Dear Sir please may I report to be spanked Im 35 and ever so naughty so if you can help me out that would be great

Hi there, dont mean to waste your time, but do you by anychance know of any females in central scotland that like to switch like myself?
    Also just out of interest, is this site helpful with meeting people(or any site for that matter)
    As you might guess I'm desperate to get to know other like minded folk!
    LOL
    Cheers
    Ray

pm-ing you...