Cool Fetish Gear CP Top Seeking Willing Bottom

I am an easy going,fit, good looking descrete guy. 50 years.Glasgow/Lanarkshire area.

This may be a bit specific but if you don`t ask you don`t get

Seeking Fit,Slim,Skinny,Smooth Lads 18-35.Not more than 6ft and not sporting a waistline greater than 32".

I administer firm but fair CP using Rattan Cane.Lochgelly Tawse.Leather Strap.Leather Flogger whip.I am experinced in the use of these impliments and always endevour to deliver a firm,satisfying and accurate thrashing.I normaly give CP to the buttocks but if you require CP on other areas do ask? Back flogging a speciality.

You may be curious about CP or maybe you are an enthusiast who is looking for a new challenge.

Marks are part of CP and you must accept that they will last 3-5 days then fade to nothing.

I have an extensive colection of designer Male fetish gear.Specificaly.Leather.Rubber.PVC.Satin.I wear this when punishing my Lad so this gear should not be intimidating to you.

Also require my Lad to model my large collection of vintage high sheen Satin/Nylon shorts/Sports kit for me.This can be a lot of fun and a good cum down/or up after the test of CP.

I can accomodate fro the session.

Descretion.Trust.Moral Courage and enthusiasm essential.

Default Re: Fetish Gear CP Top Seeking Willing Bottom

Yeh 07882513282

Default Re: Fetish Gear CP Top Seeking Willing Bottom

Hiya, i think i may fit the description if you would mayb like to chat some more. im 23 m in glasgow. slim built and smooth body. into receiving fair but firm discipline.