Default Bare buttocks strapping needed male/male

I desire to meet a man in the Edinburgh or falkirk area of Scotland who will be able to accomodate.
    I am a man in my mid fifties who desires a real strapping with one of my genuine school straps. I would prefer a straight guy to administer this punishment. The guy in question must be between the ages of 24 to 50 years old. It would be a bonus if the guy is fairly good looking. I know i am not looking for any sex with the guy in question, but i do not want a fat old man belting me ! It would be more erotic having a nice looking guy who is straight or even bi to administer 12 of the hardest strokes on my bared buttocks with my mediumweight three tail Glasgow tawse. i like this tawse as it seems to make a loud " crack" when it hits the bare flesh. I like the punishment to be given with the man standing at the back of me while i am bent over a chair or bench wearing handcuffs..every third stroke is to land on the actual split of my buttocks..this i find to be very erotic.
    Any man out there willing to perform this duty ? It would have to be at your place..I cannot do this at home.

Default Re: Bare buttocks strapping needed male/male

I am a mature, experienced master who would just love to apply the strap to your bare arse. If you can take the pain contact me

would love you to strap my bare backside Sir the way it was done in the good old days

when can you take your strapping?