Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Medical Examination

Is anyone out there interested in discussing their medical problems and possible remedies? A detailed history may be taken, perhaps followed by a physical examination, and if appropriate, safe corrective treatment administered by a sensible and experienced retired Health Professional.
    Mature ladies especially welcome.
    Dr Higginson

Default Re: Medical discipline

i love being inspected. i am slim, fit and tanned ans love wearing low backed slips for a scene.

Hello Sir ,I am recently turned 18 boy .

I llove the idea of me being forced to attend compulsory medical examination given by older male doctor . Shall I get undressed sir ?

Quote Originally Posted by newboysir View Post
    Hello Sir ,I am recently turned 18 boy .

I llove the idea of me being forced to attend compulsory medical examination given by older male doctor . Shall I get undressed sir ?
    Dear Newboy, Have you ever had a full medical exam? It involves taking a full medical history, before starting the examination. The history includes a psychiatric history, social history and questions about medication, alcohol and drug use. Appropriate treatment can then be instigated.
    Please continue if you're interested.
    Dr Higginson

Really turned on by the idea of the detailed medical first...

I get very embarrassed when I visit the doctor and have to undress, feeling ticklish at the slightest touch and mortified when he sees how small my cock is. Digital prostate exams invariably make me hard, which means I have to turn away so he doesn't see it. Would love to have an erotic medical exam from a man where I could just let things happen. I am in London and very keen to try this. Ready to be stripped and spanked any time, too!

hi
    very interested in medicals - would consider giving you one.
    Email me on jh131@hotmail.com
    Jon

Have not had much of this, but would love to be given a proper school medical with ALL that implies. Happy to build towards as authentic a scene as possible.

gregbi Guest

Wink Re: Medical discipline

I can give you a good medical and have various medical equipment to make it real for you too gralat07@hotmail.co.uk

would love to report for a full intimate medical examination that progresses to punishement, can accomodate in manchester and possibly travel reasonable distances.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast