Thread: Essex Bottom

Default Essex Bottom

Older male bottom needs attention, can take quite severe thrashing. Can accomodate daytimes at weekend and sometimes week nights until end of July. Willing to role play, eg naughty schoolboy /girl, slave/ master etc.

Default Re: Essex Bottom

i also have a bottom that needs thrashing with otk action, have you had any decent replies,? perhaps we could be spanked together, i have a very cute bottom, it was spanked 2 weeks ago in Neasden but now i want some more, i'm gagging!!

Hi

Both of you I am male aged 52 and could spank the pair of you together, but can only do during the day and yes I can accommodate or travel.

I have been spanking naughty bottoms for 30 years and have a lot of experience.

Email me if interested at paulmad4it@btinternet.com

Hi

im in benfleet - you interested in meeting?