Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default A Edinburgh girl looking for spankings...

Hi,

I am from Edinburgh, who is a switch.

Spankings is one of my favourite activities, and is looking for young boys (aged between 20 and 28) who wants to be spanked by a 27 years old girl, with red hair.

I am also looking to be spanked, either with a bare hand or with an instrument, a flogger, a paddle or a cane. I have been flogged quite often, and have been paddled with a tawse, with a belt. But is yet to be caned, and this is what I am looking for, for someone who is very experienced with a cane, to be willing to give me a caning! I am looking for older men, (aged between 30 and 45, possibly over 45, if I like the guy in question)

Thank you for reading, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Caz xx

Default Re: A Edinburgh girl looking for spankings...

hi cazzie

i would love to be on the recieving end of a spanking from you. my name is chris am 26 years old and live just outside edinburgh. it would be great if i hear from you sometime and maybe we can chat about it.

chris

Hi Caz

I'll bring my hand some afternoon then to warm you up after a coffee and a wee chat - you can have your cane beside you if you dare!

Jim x x

Hi Caz,have you found an older experienced spanker to warm your naughty bottom? I have been spanking girls for over 25 years and I am confident that I can provide the experiences that you seek.
    Contact me and we can discuss the possibilities.
    Ian.

County Durham Cant accomodate at home at moment this may change. Will meet at outside venue if appropiate

Well you are looking for spanking fun are you. So why is it that you do not answer any of your PM that I have sent you.
    Yet another time waster it seems.
    John
    Just4fun Hidden Content

Red face Re: A Edinburgh girl looking for spankings...

hi cas am ray from edinburgh look to be spank by a girl can switch but prefer geting it lol hope to here from u if so txt me 07882513282

Hello Cazz,
    Here we are in a new year and let's hope despite all the grim prognostications it is a good one. Have you had a good caning since nair day to see you on your way?
    Iain x

Default wan't to meet

50 year old man looking to meet 18 30 year old lads for spanking i can accommodate most times

Good morning Cazz,
    I have the cane, am very experienced and ready to discipline that bad bare bottom of yours. Just say the word and I will be there to deal with you.
    Murray

Default Re: wan't to meet

Quote Originally Posted by jameszx View Post
    50 year old man looking to meet 18 30 year old lads for spanking i can accommodate most times
    you will be lucky ????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast